Six Step Diagnosis & BMW Diagnostic Insight
Autologic, in conjunction with the RMI are holding a certificated day course on the Six Step Diagnosis & BMW Diagnosic Insight. This course is aimed at beginners and intermediates, or it will be a great refresher course for the more competent BMW technicians.
The morning session - the RMI
This will take the technician from the point of dealing with the customer, through the diagnostic strategy and onto re checking the vehicle prior to customer return. You will use a blend of theory, real life examples and on vehicle testing.
A useful and interesting insight into the logical step by step approach required to undertake such repairs will be explored.
The afternoon session - Autologic
This will be run by one of Autologic's BMW Master Technicians, using the Diagnostic Strategy with BMW diagnosis procedures.
- Autologic synopsis
- BMW specific diagnosis procedures
- How to get the best out of your Autologic BMW software
- Using technical information to help diagnose complex faults
- A breakdown of diagnosing CAN and data transfer faults
- Diagnosing and repairing common faults
- Step by step guide to coding and programming
Locations and Dates
Join the waiting list
Register your interest for the Six Step Diagnosis & BMW Diagnostic Insight day course. We'll contact you when a space becomes available.