Land Rover Diagnostics
Autologic are holding a day course on Land Rover vehicles. This course is aimed at beginners and intermediates, or it will be a great refresher course for the more competent technicians.
The day will consist of an overview of the differences and similarities across the model range. Then your Land Rover master technician will be guiding you through the diagnosis procedures and how to successfully repair various faults.
Introduction to Land Rover
- Diagnostic overview of all Land Rover models
- A guide to Land Rover CAN BUS communications and network systems
- Common service procedures
- Land Rover fault diagnosis strategy, including helpful tips and common faults
- A guide to successful module programming with the Autologic device
Locations and Dates
This Is Your Garage:
Unit 120, Culham No.1. Site. Culham. Oxfordshire. OX14 3DA
Book your space
Book your space on the Land Rover Diagnostics day course for only £140 + VAT per delegate.
Register your interest
Please fill in the form below to register your interest for future training dates.