BMW Diagnostic Insight
Autologic are holding a certificated day course on BMW Diagnosic Insight. This course is aimed at beginners and intermediates, or it will be a great refresher course for the more competent BMW technicians.
This will take the technician from the point of evaluating the information from customer, through the diagnostic strategy and onto confirming the car is fixed prior to customer return. You will use a blend of theory, real life examples and on vehicle testing.
A useful insight into the logical step by step approach required to undertake such repairs will be explored using the Autologic and manufacturers information.
This day will be run by one of Autologic's BMW Master Technicians and will be 50% theory and 50% practical.
- Autologic synopsis
- BMW specific diagnosis procedures
- How to get the best out of your Autologic BMW software
- Using technical information to help diagnose complex faults
- A breakdown of diagnosing CAN and data transfer faults
- Diagnosing and repairing common faults
- Step by step guide to coding and programming
Location and Date
This Is Your Garage:
Unit 120, Culham No.1. Site. Culham. Oxfordshire. OX14 3DA
|13th March 2019||£140.00 + VAT per delegate||BOOK HERE|