BMW Diesel Engine Technology
Autologic are holding a certificated day course on BMW Diagnostic Technology. This course is aimed at beginners and intermediates, or it will be a great refresher course for the more competent BMW technicians.
The aim of this course is to help technicians through the understanding BMW Diesel engine technology, how some of these complex systems work, and how to diagnose systems and faults on EURO 5 and Later EURO 6 diesel engines. Using methods such as Oscilloscopes, Diagnostic tools and mechanical aids.
- Low/pre-supply and common rail high pressure injection components.
- Operation and live data values and testing.
- Operating values and back pressure tests. Component construction and operation.
- Components and system operation.
- Euro 5 & 6 low and high pressure systems.
- Single, twin, tri and quad turbos. Operation and testing.
- Crank/cam sensors, Air mass system sensors and the change in how the data is sent.
- Compression quality monitoring.
- Glow plug types.
- Service functions.
Location and Date
This Is Your Garage:
Unit 120, Culham No.1. Site.
Oxfordshire. OX14 3DA
|25th September 2019||£160.00 + VAT per delegate||SOLD OUT|
Register your interest
Please fill in the form below to register your interest for future training dates.