J2534 Programming for Every Workshop
What is J2534 and Pass-Thru Programming?
J2534, also known as Pass-Thru, ensures that independent repair shops can work on modern cars and have cost-effective access to information and ECU programming downloads from vehicle manufacturer when required.
SAE J2534 is a communications standard adopted by vehicle manufacturers that enables compliant devices to reprogram vehicle ECUs. European and US legislation requires vehicle manufacturers to make vehicles, diagnostic and reprogramming applications that are compatible with J2534 devices.
Most modern cars can now be reprogrammed using the J2534 standard. Our products and services enable this without the need for separate, expensive OE tools for each brand.
For over 20 years, Drew Technologies has set themselves apart from any other J2534 diagnostic and reprogramming devices available on the market. Drew Technologies manufactures the most tested, validated, and accepted J2534 devices around the world used by technicians, dealerships, and OEMs alike.
Some of our featured products include the all makes/all models device,CarDAQ-Plus 3® and CarDAQ-M®, or the OEM-specific device, the MongoosePro. All devices come with J2534 Toolbox 3®; the free educational program to help guide technicians from start to finish.
The CarDAQ-Plus®3 is the next generation Drew Technologies fully supported SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 device with even more advanced support including: CAN FD, 4 CAN Channels, v05.00 API and DoIP.
- CAN FD: Supports Flexible Data Rate CAN.
- J2534 v05.00 API: The newest version of J2534 to give you the latest in pass-thru technology.
- 4 CAN Channels: Going beyond the 3 required by select Chrysler/FCA models. CarDAQ-Plus®3 also provides a 4th to meet the needs of future OEM applications.
- DoIP: Automotive Ethernet for advanced vehicle communications.
Complete OE Application Compatibility, including:
- Right-to-Repair (R2R)• Emissions-related programming for all makes/models•
- Full pre-R2R diagnostics and programming for numerous OEMs•
- Vehicle security and key functions available for many makes
In addition, it features High Speed USB and support for global vehicles.
Drew Technologies fully tests devices for compliance and meet all of today's SAE J2534 standards. OEM's globally trust Drew Technologies and approve of their tools for their dealerships as well as their Engineering uses, such as: testing, software development, EOL testing, and more.
MongoosePro® is our low-cost, compact tool designed to be a complete OE-specific “PassThru” J2534 vehicle interface that enables your PC to communicate and perform ECU diagnostics and reprogramming.
- Diagnostics for powertrain, chassis, body, anti-theft, and TPMS systems with TECH2WIN.
- Reprogramming for all modules with TIS2WEB.
- Tech2 diagnostics for a fraction of the cost
- Faster module flashing and communications
- Reliable and convenient
- Real-time J2534 News and Information
- Generic OBDII Diagnostics
- OEM Web links
- Walkthrough Documentation
- Video tutorials
- GM Crank Angle Relearn
- Chrysler VIN read/write
- Chrysler SKIM reset
The CarDAQ-M® is a one-of-a-kind, evolutionary, modular J2534 tool that can easily be upgraded as technology changes. In addition to the J2534-1 and J2534-2 module, the Mega K-Line expansion module is also available.
CarDAQ-M® is the world’s only modular diagnostic and programming device designed to keep up with the latest technology as J2534 continues to grow. CarDAQ-M® features easy, Plug-n-Play field-upgradeable modules, allowing you to expand your shop’s capabilities when you need to.
CarDAQ-M® fully supports J2534 API 04.04 and 05.00; and now you can harness the capabilities of wiTECH 2.0 by adding the FCA-verified Mega-CAN add-on module!
- Easy, plug-n-play, field-upgradeable modules
- Add new modules as you want… when you want
- Designed for high performance and durability
J2534 Toolbox - Included with every purchase, J2534 Toolbox has everything you need to get the job done:
- Free J2534 Toolbox application with videos and help tools
- Free on-line software updates
- Free technical phone and e-mail support
Want to know more?
Please fill in the form below for more information, and to purchase your Drew Technologies products.