The AssistPlus diagnostics device enables fast diagnosis, and can identify issues on Porsche models from 1995 and onwards. This capability is enhanced by a split-screen interface, that allows you to clearly display two active applications at one time, such as vehicle/auto diagnostics and AssistPortal, which provides real-time access to dealer trained Master Technicians.
This comprehensive solution allows you to fix Porsche vehicles faster, with fewer mistakes and significantly less Porsche dealership referrals.
Key Highlights include
- Control unit replacement Coding
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Live Data/Actuations
- Electronic Parking Brake service functions, including Calibration and Bedding-in
- Comprehensive service functions
- Data logging and graphing aids fault diagnosis
- Remote control enables our experts to take over the tool and help with diagnosis or updates (additional charges apply)
- Easy access to your online technical resources
|Carrera GT Series||CGT||Y||Full|
Full: Everything covered
Partial: Full (Identification/Fault read/Dynamics/Specialist ecu functions) coverage of common variants upto 2014/15. However newer / specialist variants (i.e new engines, specialist modules) no - partial coverage (identification + fault read)