Make/Model: Peugeot Citroen vehicles
Fault: Wiper blades inoperable
Prolonged periods of inoperability, or flat batteries can cause the wiper blades on Peugeot Citroen vehicles to become inoperable. Our IVS360 Master Technicians expect that beyond the pandemic, you will see many issues such as these in your workshop.
For Peugeot Citroen vehicles, to restore wipers to a functioning status, our experts advise that you:
1. Remove steering column trims allowing access to steering wheel module connections.
2. Switch ignition off and wait 2 minutes.
3. Turn ignition on.
4. Disconnect grey 6 pin plug from the steering wheel module (comm. 2000).
5. Wait 3 to 5 seconds and the lights and wipers should come on and, in some cases an audible noise may be heard.
6. Switch ignition off and wait for 3 - 5 minutes.
7. Reconnect the 6 pin grey plug.
8. Switch ignition on.
9. Switch ignition off.
10. Put wiper stalk in auto or intermittent position.
11. Put wiper stalk back to the off position, switch ignition on and test the wipers.