We are pleased to announce that we have released an update for BMW.
- We’ve updated our CIP & CIR files, giving you module replacement, programming and configuration capability.
The CIP file update is available to all Blue Box and AssistPlus Pro customers within a valid subscription, and the CIR file update is available to all AssistPlus Advanced customers within a valid subscription. BMW customers will need to be on the latest BMW and CIP versions (BMW173 and CIP v82). Customers using older software versions will not have their programming orders processed, but will be sent an email advising them to update.
How to Install Software Updates
1. Ensure that you have Wi-Fi connection
2. Press Settings, Updates, Check for Updates
3. When prompted press Download Updates
4. Wait for the Download to complete
5. Press Restart
1. Go to autologic.com, Login, Downloads
2. Access latest updates from AutoLink
Upgrade your hardware!
The AssistPlus Pro is the ideal choice for workshops requiring module replacement, programming and configuration across BMW, Land Rover and Jaguar vehicles. Blue Box customers can seamlessly upgrade to the AssistPlus Pro platform and take advantage of numerous benefits such as sending/receiving programming requests directly from the diagnostic device, faster processing speeds, built in battery and on-device technical support requests. Existing AssistPlus Advanced customers can upgrade their BMW, Land Rover and Jaguar diagnostic applications to include module replacement, programming and configuration functionality.
Call us today on 01865 870060 or email email@example.com, or contact your local distributor to discuss your upgrade options.