We are pleased to announce that we have released an update for BMW, VAG, Mercedes-Benz and Volvo.
BMW 3.176.0 and CIP/CIR 3.84.0
CIP programming files have been updated to the latest version. This major update will allow our customers to carry out module replacement, programming and configuration to the latest parts available from BMW.
- New variants added for G and I series models
- DSC adjustment function added for F4x and F5x models
New models added!
The below models have been added with fault read, quick test and service reset. Most models will also include additional functionality.
- SKODA Superb 2016 (2015>)
- AUDI A5 2017 RDW (2016>)
- AUDI A5 2016 USA (2017>)
- AUDI A7 2011 RDW (2015>)
- AUDI A7 2011 USA (2014>)
- AUDI A8 2010 RDW (2015>)
- AUDI A8 2010 USA (2014>)
- AUDI A8 2018 RDW (2017>)
- AUDI A8 2018 USA (2018)
- AUDI Q2 2017 (2017>)
- AUDI 2017 Q5 RDW (2017>)
- AUDI 2017 Q5 USA (2017>)
- VW AMAROK 2017 RDW (2017>)
- VW GOLF SPORTS VAN 2014 RDW (2014>)
New model added!
- Mercedes GLC 253 - including; fault code, fault read, more than 150,000 dynamics and service reset functions
- Actuations added for S60, V60 and S80
- Brake pad service functions added for S60, V60 and S80
1. Ensure that you have Wi-Fi connection
2. Press Settings, Updates, Check for Updates
3. When prompted press Download Updates
4. Wait for the Download to complete
5. Press Restart
1. Go to autologic.com, Login, Downloads
2. Access latest updates from AutoLink