Service menu reset
Since the release of the 2013 model year, the procedure for resetting the service menu in 906 Sprinter has changed. Previously, the service reset was done by accessing the instrument cluster and resetting with a diagnostic tool. Currently, this can only be done manually. Use your AssistPlus and follow these steps
- Select the vehicle category COMMERCIAL VEHICLES.
- Select SPRINTER and then the correct model year.
- Select the SERVICE FUNCTIONS button.
- Select GENERAL SERVICING.
- This will take you to the Reset Service Indicator Guide. Follow the steps to reset the service light, choosing either 'Without steering Wheel Controls' or 'With Steering Wheel Controls.'