Check Control message stating that the tyre pressure control (RDC) has failed.
Possible fault codes:
Internal fault in the remote receiver unit (02VB & FBD3)
- Carry out a visual check of the wheel electronics/tyre valves, ensuring that there are no signs of damage. Also check that the correct valves are installed, (not the rubber type).
- If the visual check is OK, please replace the remote receiver. It is the same receiver as the one used for the remote central locking system.
- After replacing the receiver please check and correct the tyre pressures, then start the calibration process for the tyre pressure monitoring system.
- The calibration function requires the car to be driven at speeds greater than 20 Mph for a period of at least 10 minutes (continuous driving).
- The system calibration is successful when the wheels have turned green in the RDC menu in the i-drive, or a message in the radio control panel says “Tyre pressure monitoring active”.