Today Autologic announces the release of Mercedes Sprinter 3 (906) (as of 2013) chassis, which is available on all Autologic devices to all customers with a valid Mercedes support contract.
Following customer feedback, the Mercedes Sprinter 3 (906) has been developed covering variants and functions for all model year vehicles as of 2013 up to March 2016. This includes dynamic data, module information, fault codes, adaptations and routine functions across the range of drive, body, chassis and infotainment systems*.
Mercedes Sprinter 3 (906) is available now
The full list of modules covered can be found HERE
*Specific coverage is dependent on variants
How to install Mercedes Sprinter 3 (906)
1. Ensure that you have Wi-Fi connection
2. Press: Settings > Updates > Check for Updates
3. When prompted, press Download Updates
4. Wait for the download to complete
5. Press Restart
1. Got to autologic.com > Login > Downloads
2. Access latest updates from Autolink