Organisers of the automotive industry’s most popular awards are now turning the spotlight to the aftermarket arena.
With successful events such as ‘The Used Car Awards’ and ‘Car Dealer Power’, event organiser, Car Dealer Magazine, has launched the Aftermarket Excellence Awards, which is set to honour service and repair professionals in the automotive industry.
Categories for the awards include;
- Manufacturer Warranty Scheme of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Technician of the Year
- Aftersales Team of the Year
- Workshop Manager of the Year
- Workshop Website of the Year
- MOT Centre of the Year
- Aftersales Director of the Year
- Franchised Workshop of the Year
- Independent Workshop of the Year
- Specialist Garage of the Year
- After Sales Customer Care
- Equipment Supplier of the Year
- Product Innovation of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Awards
With a lengthy list of award choices, the awards evening is set to bring together thousands of automotive specialists for an evening of celebration.
This inaugural event will truly be a glittering occasion not to be missed. The setting for the ceremony will be the spectacular Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth, Hampshire, where, on Thursday, February 28, 2019, those in the running for an award will be treated to a lavish three-course celebratory meal.
Autologic are proud to be sponsoring the; Apprentice of the Year, Aftersales Team of the Year, Aftersales Director of the Year, Specialist Garage of the Year and the Outstanding Achievement of the Year Award.
Entries for the awards are now open. Nominations close on 28th December 2018, so make your vote count!
It’s simple to enter – just click on this link to be taken to the online nomination form where you will see the category list. To be in the running, all you need to do is nominate yourself or get a colleague, supplier or customer to do so. Remember to give as much supporting information as possible to ensure your nominations stand out.